Access to facilities
- TEM: first of the month students come to CFN and book time on “first come first served” basis. Two slots per month in advance per faculty. Current slots based on availability (RAC).
- SNOM and Raman: first of the month students come to CFN and book time on “first come first served” basis. Initial limit on number of slots: 2.
- PPMS: email sent to faculty about availability. Users send requisition form with sample details etc. Technical committee decides on number of days necessary .
- Clean room and related facilities. Users contact technical committee which decides on usage pattern.
- TEM: Rs 1500/- per 4 hr slot ( 2 slots per month available for internal users) and Rs. 7000/- per slot for users from other institutions (once a week two slots).
- Raman facility: Rs 200/- per sample for insiders and Rs 400/- per sample for users from other institutions.
- PPMS: Rs 1000/- per half day slot for insiders and Rs 3500/- per half day slot for users from other institutions
- Micro/Nano fabrication facility Rs.1500 per day for internal users and Rs. 10,000/- per day for external users. Academic units intending to use the clean room for teaching lab purposes will be charged Rs10,000 per day as contribution towards the Operation and Maintenance of the facility.
For access to any of these facilities an email may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org