University’s research facilities, open for Research and M.Tech. (ICT) projects under certain conditions, include :
- Transmission Electron Microscope (FEI Tecnai G2 S-Twin, 200kV) and Sample preparation facilities for TEM
- Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope
- X-ray Reflectometer
- Scanning Near Field Optical Microscope,
- Network Analyser (to 40 GHz) and Impedance Analyser
- Wafer prober and Device Analyser
- Electron Beam Lithography System for direct writing and mask fabrication. The system has a stage that can handle wafer upto 6” diameter and Masks 5”x5”
- Microelectronics Cleanroom with about 1000sft of class 1000 (ISO6) and class 100 (ISO5) areas,
- Mask Aligner (MJB4), RF sputtering deposition unit, ebeam and thermal evaporation unit, wire bonder, profiler, Rapid Thermal Annealer, scriber, wet station, spin coaters etc.
- Software tools for Digital Circuit Simulation, Process Simulation, Device Simulation, FPGA kits.